Who We Are
Southeastern Florida’s Leading HVAC Cleaning Company
Enjoy cleaner air, less dust, and a healthier home. Give us a call now to scheduled your air duct cleaning service!
Certified, Licensed, & Insured
Don’t let just anyone clean your expensive HVAC system. We are fully licensed & insured and undergo extensive training to deliver the best results for our customers.
Locally Owned & Operated
Flash Air Care is a local business and we truly value the relationships we form with our customers. We care about you and your family.
There’s no need to worry when you call Flash Air Care – we strive to exceed all your expectations.
Our certifications include:
- Licensed Florida State Certified Air Conditioning Contractor License #CAC1817554
- Licensed Florida State Mold Remediator License # MRSR2579
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Transporter License # 50-64-1762635 Reg. #: 7788
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Trauma Scene Clean Up License # 50-64-1762632
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Generator and Remediator, License # 50-64-1762632
- NORMI CMR Certified Mold Remediator Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NORMI CMA Certified Mold Assessor Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NADCA National Air Duct Cleaning Association certified ASCS Air Systems Cleaning Specialist # 12771967
- NADCA Certified VSMR Ventilation System Mold Remediator #12771967
- NADCA Certified VMT Ventilation Maintenance Technician #12771967
- M.E. Corporation HVAC Certified Technician – EPA608 Universal License #P599FD7392E756C80
- IAQA Indoor Air Quality University 50 hour Certification #9005626
- IICRC Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Odor Control Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Commercial Drying Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Applied Structural Drying Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Carpet Cleaning Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Fire and Smoke Specialist Certification #214759
- HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response Training Certified 29 CFR 1910.120
- ECRI Institute Certified in ICRA Infection Control Risk Assessment for Healthcare Construction
- ITC Infrared Thermography Training Certified
- Xactimate Level II training certification
Have Confidence In Your Duct Cleaning Company
NADCA’s dedication to quality assurance helps ensure and promote a higher standard of performance for all of its members.
Flash Air Care is proudly a NADCA member. A company must meet strict requirements in order to be a member of NADCA:
- Have at least one NADCA certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) on staff.
- Maintain general liability insurance.
- Agree to clean according to ACR, the NADCA Standards and comply with NADCA’s Code of Ethics.