Fire, Smoke & Water Damage
Restore clean air in your home once again
When your property is damaged by fire, smoke, or water damage, your HVAC system should be thoroughly check and cleaned to ensure smoke particles and moisture is properly removed.
The interior surfaces of your HVAC system and air ducts can collect and retain moisture, smoke and other contaminants following the initial damage. Even if your HVAC system wasn’t in use during the disaster, it is strongly advised that your ducts and HVAC system are inspected before use.
Fire, smoke, and water damage restoration is a complex and daunting process, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Rely on the help of professionals who can get you back to normal quickly.
Enjoy cleaner air, remove contaminants, and live in a healthier home. Contact us now to schedule fire, smoke & water removal services.
Don’t put off restoration until it’s too late
Delaying the cleanup of fire, smoke & water damage can lead to increased harm, both for your home and your health, and often results in a more costly restoration process. Unchecked damages can lead to mold, foul smelling odors, respiratory issues and many more problems.
Act fast and call your local restoration experts. Flash Air Care has the knowledge and equipment to properly restore your home to protect your health and indoor environment.
How We can Help
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Flash Air Care provides comprehensive HVAC and air duct cleaning, and is certified to provide fire and smoke damage cleanup by the IICRC. During and after a fire, smoke and soot particles enter your HVAC system and gather within your ducts.
We safely and effectively clean and remove any fire and smoke residues, completely restoring your HVAC system and air ducts.
Air Duct Sanitizing and Deodorizing
Odors from mold or smoke particles can be especially difficult to remove without professional help. And when those odors are trapped in your air ducts, you need to rely on experts like those at Flash Air Care to eliminate odors and restore your HVAC system and air ducts back to normal. We can handle all stubborn odors in properties large and small.
Recover from fire, smoke & water damage.
Contact your local, qualified professional today for HVAC and Duct Cleaning
The team at Flash Air Care has the necessary tools and training to inspect your entire HVAC system to ensure that your family or tenants are safe. You can breathe easy knowing our teams will get the job completed quickly so you can resume your daily routine and live in a clean, odor-free environment once again.
Whether you are dealing with fire, smoke, or water damage, we can help you restore your HVAC system and air ducts back to normal. Give us a call today!
[phone_btn][elementor-template id=”751″][elementor-template id=”834″]
Trust Our Smoke, Fire & Water Removal Services
We work hard to maintain an excellent reputation within the industry as well as our high level of customer satisfaction.
Flash is Licensed, Insured, Certified, and Experienced in designing and constructing environmental controls during remediation, construction, reconstruction, disasters, and property emergencies. Biological Hazards are our specialty, whether air borne, growing on a structure or contents, or spread through a water source. Strictly adhering to OSHA, EPA, CDC, NIOSH, IICRC, NORMI, and NYCDOH standards you can be assured your space will be free from harmful levels of biological contaminants. Flash will meticulously remediate, decontaminate, and provide post testing evidence of a healthful environment.
Our certifications include:
- Licensed Florida State Mold Remediator License # MRSR2579
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Transporter License # 50-64-1762635 Reg. #: 7788
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Trauma Scene Clean Up License # 50-64-1762632
- Licensed Florida State Biomedical Waste Generator and Remediator, License # 50-64-1762632
- NORMI CMR Certified Mold Remediator Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NORMI CMA Certified Mold Assessor Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NADCA National Air Duct Cleaning Association certified ASCS Air Systems Cleaning Specialist # 12771967
- NADCA Certified VSMR Ventilation System Mold Remediator #12771967
- NADCA Certified VMT Ventilation Maintenance Technician #12771967
- M.E. Corporation HVAC Certified Technician – EPA608 Universal License #P599FD7392E756C80
- IAQA Indoor Air Quality University 50 hour Certification #9005626
- IICRC Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Odor Control Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Commercial Drying Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Applied Structural Drying Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Carpet Cleaning Specialist Certification #214759
- IICRC Certified Fire and Smoke Specialist Certification #214759
- HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response Training Certified 29 CFR 1910.120
- ECRI Institute Certified in ICRA Infection Control Risk Assessment for Healthcare Construction
- ITC Infrared Thermography Training Certified
- Xactimate Level II training certification