HVAC Mold Remediation
We find the source and deal with the underlying problem
Mold is a common problem in homes with poor humidity control. It’s detrimental to the air quality and is known to produce an unpleasant musty odor and cause a range of health problems. Mold infestation in your HVAC is not good news, as it can spread quickly through closed interior spaces.
- Mold is a common allergen and often causes sneezing, coughing, and headaches.
- Unpleasant odors from mold can make your home an unwelcoming environment.
- Mold growth will continue to occur until proper steps are taken to address the humidity issues or moisture source.
Enjoy cleaner air, eliminate odors and live in a healthier home. Give us a call now to schedule HVAC mold remediation services.
Don’t ignore mold in your ducts & HVAC System
Many types of mold produce toxins called mycotoxins which can cause serious health issues. This includes respiratory problems, skin inflammation, immune system suppression and other issues. Mold can be extremely dangerous and should be removed safely and quickly.
Many people attempt to remove mold themselves – unsuccessfully. Only experienced mold removal companies have the knowledge and equipment to remove the mold with minimal disturbance, protecting your health and your indoor environment.
How we will help you restore a healthy environment:
- We find and eliminate any sources of excess moisture.
- We shut down your AC system so that the blower doesn’t come on during remediation and spread spores through the home or building.
- We follow all EPA recommendations and best practices for containment and cleaning. Containment areas are sealed off and kept under negative air pressure.
- Components are inspected and discarded and replaced if they can’t be cleaned.
- Registers are removed, decontaminated and cleaned.
- We clean the coils in your system following guidelines established by NADCA.
- Next, we sanitize the Duct system to eliminate odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
- We then use brushes, blowguns, air whips, and vacuums to dislodge mold inside of air ducts and then to push or pull the mold into specialized collection devices.
- Finally, we clean the air handler cabinet, the drain line and the drain pan.
- When we leave, the building is free of harmful mold.
- ALL fees are established up front before we start.
Trust Our Mold Removal Services
We work hard to maintain an excellent reputation within the industry as well as our high level of customer satisfaction.
Flash Air Care is Licensed, Insured, Certified, and Experienced in designing and constructing environmental controls during remediation, construction, reconstruction, disasters, and property emergencies. Biological Hazards are our specialty, whether air borne, growing on a structure or contents, or spread through a water source.
Strictly adhering to OSHA, EPA, CDC, NIOSH, IICRC, NORMI, and NYCDOH standards, you can be assured your space will be free from harmful levels of biological contaminants. Flash Air Care will meticulously remediate, decontaminate, and provide post testing evidence of a healthful environment.
- Licensed Florida State Mold Remediator License # MRSR2579
- NORMI CMR Certified Mold Remediator Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NORMI CMA Certified Mold Assessor Accredited by ACAC #12227
- NADCA Certified VSMR Ventilation System Mold Remediator #12771967
[phone_btn][elementor-template id=”751″][elementor-template id=”834″]
We’ll help you create a clean environment in your home to achieve optimal health and efficiency
Get mold removal services from a local, qualified professional today
At Flash Air Care, we want you to experience breathing high-quality air without allergy and asthma triggers.
If you suspect you may have mold growth in your ducts or HVAC system, don’t wait until you start noticing musty smells or dark spots in areas around your home. Get the help you need today to safely clean and restore your air ducts, returning your home to a safe, pleasant environment.
Only a professional company has the expertise and tools to tackle the complexities of mold removal from air ducts in your home. Choose a qualified, certified, and experienced professional like Flash Air Care and restore your peace of mind.